To quote Clark Griswold, “We’re all gonna have so much f**king fun we’ll need plastic surgeory to remove our godamn smiles. You’ll be whistling ‘Zip-A-Dee Doo-Dah’ out of your a**holes!” Indeed, Clark. Indeed.
Friday January 27th is not only Iced Ink’s first gig, but it’s also Greenpoint Gallery’s Open Call Art Show & Magical Music Showcase which means TWO STAGES AND FLOORS OF FUN. Some mighty fine ear and eye candy is being dished out all night. For those of you who prefer to partake in thirst quenching at events such as this, you’re in luck. Beverages of the alcoholic and non alcoholic varieties await you. It’s cash only and quite reasonably priced, so be sure to hit up the ATM before your arrival. Visual Artists – For specific details on the Art Show, go to https://www.facebook.com/
Here’s the pooper scooper:
- 8PM Finnegan Solo acoustic/electric fingerstyle guitarist Mike Krenner
- 9PM Emily Einhorn Folky singer/songwriter
- 10PM Blues in Space Genre breaking bits of hard rock, free improvisation, pop and jazz. Lush harmonies and counter melodies from the cello bring a new dynamic not heard often
- 11PM Iced Ink Instru-mental MusicCore trio. You’re on the Iced Ink website right now, so if you haven’t heard whatever in the Hell it is that we do, go HEAR HERE
- 12PM Chamber Band Dungeons & Dragons folk pop nerdcore
Get out a Sharpie and mark your calendars, we’re looking forward to playing our first gig and seeing you there!
Here’s the official Facebook Event Page for the Open Call Art Show & Magical Music Showcase.